Once in a while I need to write these things out to force my mind to focus on them. As if to feel like writing/posting them will make them solid:
- I need to change the layout of this site. I’ve even chosen what I want, just can’t figure out how to make it work. Which I should do now, because next time when I might have time won’t come around soon.
My writing projects currently feature:
- Chronicles duology: over 160,000 words and about 30% done
- Chronicles series: over 57,000 words and below 10% done
- Shards and other ideas: 20,000 words over all
- New SF standalone and contemporary standalone: both about 3000 words each, with first chapters and only plot notes done
My excuse is one and only – health. It’s been very difficult to write anything but shit when I only constantly feel like shit. But I do need to make some progress, to at least not feel like shit for failing at this as well.