“So, this is your first time meeting your ants.”
So I found a word
… now, what I was trying to say?
Please let me know if you have ant questions.
(No bee or spider questions, please)
…. normal day at work.
Which reminds me, I also dreamt of killing roaches with freezing spray.
post romantic stress disorder
The mistakes I sometimes have to correct after translators often make me think that they do this on purpose… just to make my working day a little more fun )
- how big and busy that beard is!
- might be both of our densities.
- If that is the case, when how where you born with it?
- However, If you fish for that world to
- Fight with an awareness of facing from here on out!
- Next, all of your atats will fall
- Advancing face will bring us into contact
- very same mare of strange-coloured eyes
Speaking of misspellings:
God of Worriers
I love the ones that invite a backstory.